MMM PAYS

MMM PAYS
Clink To Register

16/04/2016

Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested 46 year old Dorothy Onyekasi pictured above, who faked a pregnancy with 86 pellets of white powdery substances that tested positive to cocaine while trying to board an Emirate flight to Dubai at the Muritala Mohammed International Airport MMIA Lagos.

The mother of three who hails from Enugu and
trades in ladies bags and shoes, had cocaine
that weighed 1.720 kilogrammes with an
estimated street value of N20.6 million.
When interrogated, Dorothy, she said
“It is all my fault. If only I was contented
with the profit from the sales of my
goods, I would not have been in this
problem.
 I am separated from my
husband who left me with three children.
I used to import female bags and shoes
from Dubai. My involvement in drug
trafficking is a mistake and I take
responsibility for my action. I travelled to
Dubai to buy my goods. While I was
preparing to return, I met a man in Dubai
who gave me the drug and promised to
give me enough money to expand my
business. He also told me that when I
get to Nigeria, he will call his partner to
collect the drug and give me my money".
NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Garba
Ahmadu, said the wraps of cocaine would have
been easily mistaken for pregnancy.

“It was discovered that the suspect kept
86 wraps of cocaine inside a waist bag
which was tied to her stomach.
Unfortunately, the drug was detected by
NDLEA officers on her arrival from
Dubai. The drug was immediately packed
and weighed in her presence.”
She will be charged to court soon.


Source.... LIB.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advert

MMM IS REAL

MMM IS REAL
Clink Here To Register And Stop Other Bettings Today. No Conditions Apply. Its Working For Me And I'm Inviting You, Open And Register or Call +2348168079579

Hurry To Buy It Today 12% Off

Popular Posts