MMM PAYS

MMM PAYS
Clink To Register

09/06/2016

What a tragedy... Another one again from Kano
StateBarely 10 days after a mob killed an Igbo
Woman for alleged blasphemy in Kano, a 41-
year old carpenter, Francis Emmanuel, was on
Tuesday afternoon stabbed by unknown youths
for eating during Ramadan fasting.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai on Wednesday morning
visited the victim of the assault at St. Gerard
Catholic Hospital, with a directive that police
must fish out the perpetrators for prosecution.

The Nation gathered that the incident occurred
at 2:30pm on Tuesday when Emmanuel was
eating in his workshop and the youths who
suddenly appeared from nowhere started
attacking him for eating on the afternoon of
Ramadan.

Speaking with journalists on his hospital bed,
the carpenter said, “It happened around
2:30pm at Sokoto Road, Kakuri, on Tuesday,
when I went to the market to buy wood to do
some work.

“So, when I came back, I bought food to eat.
As I was eating, about six Hausa boys came to
ask me if I am a Muslim or a Christian, but I
did not answer them. They asked why I was
not fasting, then, I told them that I am not a
Muslim. Before I know it, one of them slapped
me. As I stood up, the rest came and
surrounded me and started attacking me with
knives.”

Asked if he can identify them or not,
Emmanuel said, “I don’t know them.
“Nobody could come to my aid because of the
type of knives the boys were carrying.

They used cutlasses scissors and knives, I became
unconscious, I don’t even know who brought
me to the hospital,” he added.

@The Nation...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advert

MMM IS REAL

MMM IS REAL
Clink Here To Register And Stop Other Bettings Today. No Conditions Apply. Its Working For Me And I'm Inviting You, Open And Register or Call +2348168079579

Hurry To Buy It Today 12% Off

Popular Posts